I feel like I’m repeating myself but I can’t believe we have a three month old baby. I know you’re only a few months old but time is going by too fast!!! I wish I could stop time and enjoy every new thing that you do! My time was up and I had to go back to work this month. Leading up to it, I shed A LOT of tears. I know you’re in good hands but this was the first time that we would be apart for a long period of time. I only left Vivienne with Sean when I would photograph weddings. That was it! She always came with me EVERYWHERE! I wouldn’t want it any other way, but she is my new best friend!
This past month was harder for me because I knew my time was running out. I didn’t let that get in the way of enjoying my time with her.
I want us to remember all the things that have happened over the past four weeks. Vivienne here are a few memories from month three:
- You have been sleeping 7+ hours – scared mommy a few times when she got a full night of rest, she woke up in a panic. Thank you to Dock a Tot. If you are a new mom you need to check this product out. Click here to order your own.
- Being able to put socks on your feet. Having the brace on, we couldn’t put these on you. Something as small as putting socks on and playing and kissing your feet make me really happy. (Yay footsies!!! Baby footsies are the best!!) Also…..
- Watching your legs kick and go crazy at times make me so happy that your hips are healed! Makes mommy REALLY happy to watch you do this
- Your more on a regular routine with feedings and sleeping
- I Cherish our conversations when you are on the changing table in the morning and at night
- The way you play with your hair
- Watching you develop and hold your head up more. I will always say that you are growing up too fast!
- Mommy went back to work – very hard for her
- You started doing tummy time
- Teething – it has already started!
- You had your first road trip up to Mt Washington Resort in New Hampshire – you are a rockstar!
Here are a few of Vivienne’s favorite things:
- Love putting your hand in your mouth
- Love your new tag blanket
- Love to have something against your face when you fall asleep
- Love the car ride, even a quick 5 minute ride to Grammy’s house l lulls you to sleep right away
I love remembering the memories with you and will never forget them. Everyone asks do you take pictures all of the time since I’m a photographer. My answer is yes/no. Yes I am taking more with my phone because it’s right there. No because I want to be PRESENT AND IN THE MOMENT!!! I will remember this forever and that is more valuable to me than interrupting the moment to take a picture. I love our adventure so far and can’t wait to see what is new for you next month!
Xoxo Jen Araya